Join us for our 3rd Annual Farm to Table Dinner at the Donaldson-Bannister Farm!
Friday, September 24 AND Saturday, September 25, 2021
We are sold out for both nights. Thank you for your support. We’re looking forward to a fun evening!
- Listen to the sounds of Sojourner, a local Bluegrass band.
- Four course meal prepared by: Chef/General Manager Christopher McDonald and Marlowe’s Dunwoody.
- Food Provided by: Joyce Farms, Sweet Grass Dairy, Stone Creek Hydroponics, Southern Valley Farms and D&T Farms.
- Cash Bar Available (one drink ticket is included in the price)
- Due to the recent rise in COVID-19 numbers, we will again be selling tables rather than individual tickets to this event. Tables will be sold in increments of 4, 6, 8 and 10.
- Cost: $80/Dunwoody Preservation Trust Member, $90/Non-Dunwoody Preservation Trust Member