HAVE FUN AT THE FARM NOT FAR FROM HOME.
Join us for another year of summer fun and learning at Dunwoody’s only authentic history camp – at the 1870 Donaldson-Bannister Farm in the heart of Dunwoody. Priced and scheduled for your convenience and your kids’ summer schedule. Staffed by loving licensed educators with a low kid-to-staff ratio of just 5-to-1.
CHOOSE FROM FOUR FUN ONE-WEEK SESSIONS.
Pick the session that best suits your summer schedule. Come to any or all. Just come have fun!
- June 17-21
- June 24-29
- July 8-12
- July 15-19
SPEND YOUR DAYS LIKE AN 1870S FARM KID.
Experience first-hand how kids lived in the Olden Days:
- Hand-churn butter and ice-cream
- Milk the goats
- Feed the chickens
- Groom a pony
- Make and play board games
- Plant herbs and sunflowers
- Learn to weave and sew
- Wash clothes with a washboard
- Go on scavenger hunts
- Run through the pasture
- Learn some Dunwoody history
NO CELL PHONES, NO COMPUTERS, NO TECHNOLOGY. JUST PLAIN OLD-FASHIONED FUN!
- 9:00 am-3:00 pm daily, Monday-Friday
- 8:00 am-5:00 pm extended hours for early drop-off and late pick-up
- $200/camper/week- special pricing for Dunwoody Preservation Trust (DPT) members
- $235/camper/week for non-DPT members
- $85/camper/week for extended hours
Click the button below to sign up and simultaneously join DPT to get our member discount.
QUESTIONS ABOUT CAMP FLASHBACK?
Please contact Suzanne Huff, our executive director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Camp Flashback is sponsored by Dunwoody Preservation Trust, manager and caretaker of the Donaldson-Bannister Farm.