HAVE FUN AT THE FARM NOT FAR FROM HOME.
UPDATE: YES! We are planning to host Camp Flashback starting the week of June 8th. We will be closely following the recommendations specified by the State of Georgia, the CDC and the American Camp Association (ACA). We will be implementing the following procedures. If you have any questions, please contact us.
Join us for another year of summer fun and learning at Dunwoody’s only authentic history camp – at the 1870 Donaldson-Bannister Farm in the heart of Dunwoody. Priced and scheduled for your convenience and your kids’ summer schedule. Staffed by loving licensed educators with a low kid-to-staff ratio of just 5-to-1.
WE’RE EXPANDING IN 2020!
CHOOSE FROM FIVE FUN ONE-WEEK SESSIONS.
Pick the session that best suits your summer schedule. Come to any or all. Just come have fun!
- June 8-12*
- June 15-19*
- June 22-26*
- July 6-10
- July 13-17
* These camp weeks are full. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to be put on a waiting list.
SPEND YOUR DAYS LIKE AN 1870s FARM KID.
Experience first-hand how kids lived in the Olden Days:
- Hand-churn butter and ice-cream
- Milk and feed the goats
- Groom a pony
- Feed the chickens
- Make and play board games
- Plant herbs and sunflowers
- Learn to weave and sew
- Wash clothes with a washboard
- Go on scavenger hunts
- Run through the pasture
- Learn some Dunwoody history
NO CELL PHONES, NO COMPUTERS, NO TECHNOLOGY. JUST PLAIN OLD-FASHIONED FUN!
Cancellations: Refunds for cancellations will be issued (minus fees) only when an e-mail is sent to email@example.com no less than 2 weeks prior to your child’s camp week. Any such request must be confirmed through e-mail by Dunwoody Preservation Trust to be considered valid. Membership is not refundable.
- 9:00 am-3:00 pm daily, Monday-Friday
- 8:00 am-5:00 pm extended hours for early drop-off and late pick-up
- $210/camper/week- special pricing for Dunwoody Preservation Trust (DPT) members
- $235/camper/week for non-DPT members
- $85/camper/week for extended hours
For Campers ages 7-12
The Donaldson-Bannister Farm is located at 4831 Chamblee Dunwoody Road, Dunwoody, GA 30338
Click the button below to sign up and simultaneously join DPT to get our member discount.
QUESTIONS ABOUT CAMP FLASHBACK?
Please contact Suzanne Huff, our executive director, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Camp Flashback is sponsored by Dunwoody Preservation Trust, manager and caretaker of the Donaldson-Bannister Farm.