HAVE FUN AT THE FARM NOT FAR FROM HOME.
Join us for another year of summer fun and learning at Dunwoody’s only authentic history camp – at the 1870 Donaldson-Bannister Farm in the heart of Dunwoody. Priced and scheduled for your convenience and your kids’ summer schedule. Staffed by loving licensed educators with a low kid-to-staff ratio of just 8-to-1.
CHOOSE FROM FIVE FUN ONE-WEEK SESSIONS.
2023 dates are:
- June 12-16
- June 19-23
- June 26-30
- July 10-14
- July 17-21
SPEND YOUR DAYS LIKE AN 1870s FARM KID.
Experience first-hand how kids lived in the Olden Days:
- Hand-churn butter and ice-cream
- Milk and feed the goats
- Groom a pony
- Pet and hold farm animals
- Make and play board games
- Plant herbs and sunflowers
- Learn to weave and sew
- Wash clothes with a washboard
- Go on scavenger hunts
- Run through the pasture
- Learn some Dunwoody history
NO CELL PHONES, NO COMPUTERS, NO TECHNOLOGY. JUST PLAIN OLD-FASHIONED FUN!
Cancellations: Refunds for cancellations will be issued (minus fees) only when an e-mail is sent to firstname.lastname@example.org no less than 2 weeks prior to your child’s camp week. Any such request must be confirmed through e-mail by Dunwoody Preservation Trust to be considered valid. Membership is not refundable.
- 9:00 am-3:00 pm daily, Monday-Friday
- 8:00 am-5:00 pm extended hours for early drop-off and late pick-up
- $300/camper/week- special pricing for Dunwoody Preservation Trust (DPT) members per household
- $350/camper/week for non-DPT members
- $125/camper/week for extended hours
Registration & payment being accepted for campers ages 7-12 only. All registrations received after we reach our maximum camper capacity will also be placed on our wait list.
The Donaldson-Bannister Farm is located at 4831 Chamblee Dunwoody Road, Dunwoody, GA 30338
QUESTIONS ABOUT CAMP FLASHBACK?
Please contact Noelle Ross, our Executive Director, at email@example.com.
Camp Flashback is sponsored by Dunwoody Preservation Trust, manager and caretaker of the Donaldson-Bannister Farm.